Friday, December 4, 2009

Holy shit of the day

This is why is sucks that Fifth gear is being canceled. Who else is suppose to answer the everyday quesions like "What compact car gives me the best value for my money" or "Can I drive a Toyota Aygo upside down inside a giant steel loop?"



I don't think I ever called it a loop-the-loop, maybe my car loop way generic? "Fantastic upside down car track enjoyment polymer device" has a much better ring to it. Either way, this is pretty crazy seeing it in full-size. Jockstraps off to you, stunt guy.

Update: Apparently it's the Toyota Aygo as some internet bodybuilder fashion model tough guy has pointed out. Some guys just have all the luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not a Toyota IQ its an Aygo
You D*** S***

Dan D. said...

Thanks for the correction, impolite person!